Find out what others think about Sliquid products. Follow a link below to find reviews and feedback from around the industry and from individuals who wanted to share. Want to share your experience? You can do that as well.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine – The Orgasm Whisperer - A sexy smile, good hands, rhythmic hips — no doubt, your guy has what it takes to get you off. But there’s one more thing that can seriously up your odds of climaxing. Experts agree that personal lubricant, aka lube, can make every aspect of sex more satisfying. First, pick your potion. Water-based lubes feel […]
- Hot Movies For Her – Swirl Cherry Vanilla - I’m not typically a fan of flavored lubricant – I like girls that taste likes girl – but I do like the Sliquid line and after seeing the thoughtful ingredient list, I decided I’d give it a shot. Since it was a big selling point, let me talk about the ingredients. Those of you who […]
- Wetlandia – Stimulating O Gel - I would normally run screaming and wouldn’t go anywhere near an arousal gel. My first thought is that it’s a useless product made to shame women that they take so long to get properly turned on or feel pleasure. A number of brands have come up with terrifying and sexist marketing when it comes to […]
- Inqueery – Sliquid Oceanics Review - Confession time; I am terrified of the ocean. Not just the ocean, really any body of water, or even like, a stream, or water dripping off a roof, or a garbage can lid turned upside down and left out in the rain. It’s not a fear that I feel the need to confront, I am […]
- Emmeline Peaches- Organics Sensations Review - As you can probably guess from the ingredients list Sliquid Organics Sensations is devoid of any parabens, glycerine, and petroleum but Sliquid also go the extra mile by making sure that none of their ingredients are tested on animals too. In fact the lubricant itself is vegan, so fellow vegans can feel confident using this […]
I have one of those "Whisper at it wrong and all hell breaks loose" vaginas. Every lube I have tried has either given me a UTI, Yeast infection, or caused my vagina to have a burning feeling except for the brand Sliquid. I have tried the Satin, Sea, and Silver and I could not be happier.
- My vagina never burns with this stuff
- I have yet to get a UTI or yeast infection from sliquid products.
- The water-base lubes don't get sticky like so many others thanks to Sliquid getting rid of the parabens and all that nasty type of stuff.
- The stuff lasts a surprisingly long time for water-base and the expected amount of time for silicone.
- It doesn't take much of the silicone or the waterbase
- VAGINAL DRYNESS DOESN'T HAVE TO CONTINUE ON. Whether you have vaginal dryness from stress, mental disorders or menopause, sliquid satin and sea have you covered. Literally formulated to keep your vagina dry free!
- Sea has anti-inflammatory ingredients that help to reduce inflammation cause by sex.
- Sea also helps the vagina be more elastic. HOW COOL IS THAT!
- The company actually cares about your vagina unlike a lot of other lube companies who are just out there to make some money.
- Sorry. I've got nothing.