Find out what others think about Sliquid products. Follow a link below to find reviews and feedback from around the industry and from individuals who wanted to share. Want to share your experience? You can do that as well.
- Play with me – Bedroom games that are anything but child’s play - One of the best parts about sex – besides the obvious, of course – is how much fun it can be. Sure, intense and romantic sex is great too, but there is something really stimulating about being able to laugh while you’re getting down and dirty. Sex can be so good for you, and laughter […]
- Slipping into the Sea - Sliquid Sea is a wonderful new lube from Sliquid. It’s completely devoid of anything that could be harmful to the body, and is very slippery. You don’t have to worry about anything with this lube. It’s vegan, cruelty-free, paraben-free, glycerin-free, and contains no sugar or artificial sweeteners. That means no adverse side effects for those […]
- Hot Movies For Her – Swirl Cherry Vanilla - I’m not typically a fan of flavored lubricant – I like girls that taste likes girl – but I do like the Sliquid line and after seeing the thoughtful ingredient list, I decided I’d give it a shot. Since it was a big selling point, let me talk about the ingredients. Those of you who […]
- A Love Letter to Lube: Sliquid Swirl Flavoured Lubricants - It’s fair to say that Sliquid’s Swirl line has spoilt me. It’s also fair to say that I am completely fine with Sliquid’s lubes spoiling me, as long as I can keep on getting my hands on them. Against all logic, not many UK stores stock Sliquid lube. Thankfully Lovehoney and Amazon both sell Sliquid, so I’ve got my fix for the foreseeable future […]
- Comparison review of lubes – Sliquid Sassy vs. Pink Water - Ahhh, lubricants. Just saying the word makes me feel like the sun has just popped out from behind a cloud and birds are singing, praising the slickness of my vagina/butt and all the wondrous things I, and any partners, can now manage to do with it. Lube is something I would consider an essential for […]
Just recieved your free sample and took it for a test run - thank you, thank you, thank you.