Find out what others think about Sliquid products. Follow a link below to find reviews and feedback from around the industry and from individuals who wanted to share. Want to share your experience? You can do that as well.
- leJournal – Sliquid Naturals H2O Review - You’ve probably heard about Sliquid before. It seems to be every blogger’s favorite brand of lubricant. I’ve heard so many people raving about it that is has convinced me to purchase a bottle and see for myself. I must admit that I am not a fan of water-based lube (I prefer silicone). I have used a couple […]
- Sliquid is our favourite lubricant brand! - Seriously, Sliquid is wonderful. We have to thank all the sex toy reviewers who recommended this company. One of the powers of talking and blogging about sex toys and accessories is that the good brands stand out. We had only tried Sliquid H2O, Sliquid Sassy, Sliquid Silk, Sliquid Soul and O Gel before collaborating with Luxury Vibrators. This […]
- Center Stage Sexual Aid – Sliquid Organics Silk - Sliquid Organics Silk is a water- and silicone-based lubricant that is infused with certified-organic botanical extracts. Hybrid lubes like Silk combine properties of water-based and silicone-based lubricants and can be a great way to get the best of both worlds; the most common complaint about most water-based lubes is that they tend to get absorbed […]
- Princess Previews – Sliquid’s Sassy & Sea Lubricants - My two Sliquid lubricants, Sassy & Sea, are my go-to lubes that I currently use exclusively during my toy use and even sex. Sea provides a healthy, smooth vaginal lubricant, while Sassy is the perfect cushion for anal sex. Please, if you have been using off-the-shelf lubricant filled with parabens until now, look into and invest in some Sliquid, you won’t […]
- Review – Oceanics by Sliquid - Why is this lube absolutely and positively fantastic? Let’s start with the appearance. Oceanics comes in a sophisticated little bottle that I feel comfortable leaving out on my dresser. The label itself is classy and could easily be mistaken for some fancy beauty product. It does have “Sliquid” written on the front which may give […]
Very good wash
I've used Splash for about a year now and love it. It's so gentle I started using it on my entire body, face included. It's the best wash. I've extremely sensitive to products since I started working as a commercial cleaner, my usual face wash started to irritate and cause redness and sensitivity so I decided to try this and my skin is so good now. It never feels dry or stripped.
I honestly believe Sliquid products are the only lubricants that should be sold anywhere, ever! After a long and frustrating search, not to mention a lot of money spent, my husband and I finally found Sliquid Organics products, and we've never been more happy. The lube itself is smooth, leaves no residue, has no scent or taste, and lasts. My husband and I both have extremely sensitive skin and have experienced allergic reactions to many other lubes, this is the only product I have found that actually seems to condition and heal the skin with use, rather than irritate or inflame it. I recommend these products to anyone and everyone, and especially urge people with allergies, health conditions or sensitive skin to try them. You won't be disappointed!