Through our Product Donation Program, Sliquid partners with businesses and community organizations to assist in raising awareness of self-care resources. Groups can be non-profits or registered/unregistered organizations, with a preference for entities with a focus on sexual wellness initiatives. Sliquid chooses to partner with entities whose values, mission, and ethos, are in line with our brand ethics. Our Product Donation Program does not provide in-kind donations to the following:
- Groups that are involved in cruelty towards animals, including animal testing for research, or using animals for any form of entertainment.
- Groups that support, incite, or amplify violence and prejudice toward, or oppression of, any and all basic human rights.
- Groups that exclude others based on race, color, national origin, religion, or sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or transgender status).
The following are not eligible for in-kind product donations:
Individuals, family/friend reunions, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday parties, religious events, political events, and more.
Qualifications for an in-kind product donation:
- Organizations that provide samples to individuals who can’t easily access wellness products
- Wellness event attendees, speakers, and presenters
- Fundraising activities for smaller, community-based organizations
- Public outreach
Groups must apply at least two (2) months prior to the date the products are needed. This is to ensure ample lead time for our representatives to verify, confirm, process, and ship the donation.
If you are approved to participate in our Product Donation Program, we ask that you provide some form of promotion of Sliquid in your event marketing efforts. One of our marketing team members will provide your group with logo assets upon approval of your request.